Wolf bite

The awsome adventures of Teddy Starks the teen wolf.

  • Welcome Message

    Welcome fellow foodies and blogger's. Teddy here just wanted to formally invite you to join me in my culinary endeavors, as i prowl the streets of NYC in search of food knowledge and and tasty morsels. Welcome video coming soon......

Food in Cartoons

Posted by Teen wolf Teddy Starks On 7:38 AM 0 comments

So I was surfing the web and I happened to stumble upon this nifty sideshowabout food in video games. I went home and thought I should make one on food in cartoons. I did my research, (which included about 20hours of watching cartoons, rigorous work I tell you), and assembled this list of food themed characters that seemed influential to me. So for any young chef out there these are the guys you should be watching.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Food in Cartoons
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Free digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

Categories:

0 Response for the "Food in Cartoons"

Post a Comment