Wolf bite

The awsome adventures of Teddy Starks the teen wolf.

  • Welcome Message

    Welcome fellow foodies and blogger's. Teddy here just wanted to formally invite you to join me in my culinary endeavors, as i prowl the streets of NYC in search of food knowledge and and tasty morsels. Welcome video coming soon......

Foodie Baby

Posted by Teen wolf Teddy Starks On 8:05 AM 0 comments

Providing a delicious healthy meal for your child is one of the main concerns for many parents. With the foodie revolution dominating the webs many moms are finding information on how to create wonderfully gourmet dishes in their own kitchens. As a foodie and a parent I'm constantly thinking of new ways to make food better for my son. I thought it would be cool to make baby food, granted my son is only 2 weeks old I feel that I have 3 months to work on my own recipes. I found this site that broke down everything you needed to know about homemade baby food. I decided that i want my son to be a genius so id create baby brain food to start him off. I found that a lot of the foods on my brain food report card were actually used in about 75% of the baby food recipes, especially avocado which Ive decided will be his very first food. I also found this brand of baby food which is 100% organic and the best alternative to making it your self.

Categories:

0 Response for the "Foodie Baby"

Post a Comment