Wolf bite

The awsome adventures of Teddy Starks the teen wolf.

  • Welcome Message

    Welcome fellow foodies and blogger's. Teddy here just wanted to formally invite you to join me in my culinary endeavors, as i prowl the streets of NYC in search of food knowledge and and tasty morsels. Welcome video coming soon......

Combo Captain

Posted by Teen wolf Teddy Starks On 6:55 AM 0 comments

I decided to combine two of my favorite things super heroes and fast food. The idea came to me when I had a craving for McDonald's fries with my Popeye's chicken. Like most Americans, I love certain menu items from the various fast food establishments so I created Captain combo, an android who's sole purpose in life is to deliver the perfect fast food meal to those in need. (Check out his stats below.)

Categories:

0 Response for the "Combo Captain"

Post a Comment